The Missoula Senior Center is a nonprofit community center that involves, enriches, and empowers seniors in our community. Membership is open to anyone age 50 and over. Our programs and services include health and fitness, lifelong learning, recreation, arts, travel, and community services.
For your yearly membership you can enjoy programs and services worth far more than the $25 yearly membership fee.
As a member, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Opportunities to enjoy refreshments and social time.
- Access to member's only events and programs
- A subscription to the Senior Center Blazing Trails, our monthly newsletter.
- Free internet access and free volunteer computer assistance
- Access to the Missoulian
- Free assistance with taxes through AARP
- Free blood pressure checks
- Group travel excursions with a 10% discount to places both far and near
- Opportunities to volunteer
- Opportunities to participate in special events such as dances, concerts, and lectures.
- Multiple opportunities to learn new skills, become more physically fit, receive support, and meet new friends!
Your dues help pay for:
- The upkeep of the building, i.e. utilities, cleaning, maintenance, program equipment, and surrounding property.
- A dedicated and responsive staff
- Production of the Senior Center Blazing Trails
- Insurance on the building and our members while they are on the premises.
There are two basic membership options:
- Individual membership is $25 per year
- Individual lifetime membership is $500.
If you are interested in becoming a member, please stop by the Center office and our staff will assist you.